Friday, November 5, 2010

wedding favor boxes made for wedding with picture of bride and groom

Card stock here is Amethyst from Close to my Heart. I used Key Lime as well & Silver.  These were the colors of the wedding.  it was very pretty.

On page 121 of the TAGS BAGS BOXES & MORE I made the box with the heart at 6in. (created on the Design Studio 2 to a 12x12 mat)  I then used the cuttlebug (can't remember 5x7 embossing folder name) I believe it was from a love set.  I sanded the embossed area and slightly inked with another color in wedding party.  I inked the heart area silver.

I was able to print out on my computer 2x2 pictures and then a slight trim around edges to fit.

In my print shop I was able to print out a thank you from the bride and groom.  Torn around edges and inked slightly with the silver.  It went on the opposite side of the Bride and Groom picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment