Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Show some LOVE and visit Kristal's blog

NOT only do I love Kristal's stamps but love her joy of such positivity and her love of God as well as giving $1.00 (each set she sells) to such awesome organizations from the sales of her stamps!  Please - head on over to her site and show her some love in both commenting BUT looking at her blog and learning so much as blogging, cricut, and so much more!!

BUT if you are NEW to http://www.gettingcricky.com/ - NOW is the time to sign up for her e-mails and follow her.  YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!!

So this is what her Blog says....

2800 Follower Giveaway!!! Two GREAT prizes!!!

Congratulations to us--we have now met the 2800 mark of fabulous people loving our blog! woohoo!

Let's give away....

A Starbuck's Gift Card
15.00 Gift Certificate to K Andrew Designs Stamps

Just leave me a comment telling me one thing you love about my blog and your favorite stamp set of mine! easy peasy!!!

WANT AN extra chance? Post my blinkie on your blog, and post my giveaway on your blog, became a fan on my Facebook page! One extra entry for each!

Thank YOU for loving my blog, recommending it, and sharing the love! I appreciate you!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this on your blog!!
    Kristan Getting Cricky Jr. DT Member

    ReplyDelete