Sunday, April 17, 2011

bling bling purse... Complete with goodies.

Completed purse which holds a prize at the baby shower I had for someone yesterday.   I used the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge.  In which you can see is the lipstick cut-out. some spare paper in my bottomless stack of patterned paper formed inside the "lipstick" and on top.  I cut to form on the top..  The bling is from Heidi Swapp Borders.  I love the rhinestone curved around the handle and a few other places.  I don't know if you can tell but it's the silver & pink bling used on the handle.



This purse held quite a bit of goodies.. including some candy.  BUT I did notice my camera date is not set properly!!  yeesh on those battery changes.

8 comments:

  1. very cute purse i love making purses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards and projects are adorable!

    I'm hopping through the Love Link Up Party and am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute... I love it... I am a new follower from the linking party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome!!! Lovin' that fantastic bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I'm running a bit late but trying to finish popping through the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great purse! That bling is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete