Sunday, April 17, 2011

monkeys - so cute!!

New Arrival cricut cartridge was used for this fun wall decoration for a baby shower. (more pics to come in posts).  CS used CTMH deleted colors breeze & kiwi and 2 different brown from ctmh for the background.  I had so much with the tummy.  I used Ctmh refill ink:  mixture of white daisy & desert sand along with the liquid applique. then heat embossed.  His nose (cuter in person) is the black diamond from stickles.  I created the monkeys on my Gypsy at 9in in height.  I love my Gypsy!!

If you see the tummy close enough.  after i first heat embossed his tummy.  I used a toothpick and pulled it up all over. tried to have it look like it was standing up.  i then added a little more in areas and re-heat embossed.  Again.. it looks cuter in real life..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment