Wednesday, April 25, 2012

25 April Christmas count down!



 I hope that if you happened to drop by my blog - most importantly - THANK YOU. :)  I would love it though if you stopped by Erica's blog and see the remainder of our talented Design Team friends who have created a card for you to see today.  So go on back to mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com after you are done commenting here  and I pray getting some creative ideas.

NEVER to early to start on Christmas cards and intend on making a few each month..  I am searching out Imagine cartridges with Images to make Christmas cards for this month.

The Good Old Days Imagine cartridge-  when I first saw this Image - my first thought was.. BEAUTIFUL!   just the images of the children and different sentiments popped into mind.

**Cut out at 3.5 - how simple and easy is this....    I picked some light weight velvet material in my scrap box and tore the bottom.  it just screamed Christmas!
**I used Diamond Stickles to enhance the stars and the images in the tree that I saw as lights.
**Stamp set used is from Close to My Heart - D1388 card Chatter - Christmas. 
** gold cord from ctmh is used on the side of the card


Please head on back to Erica's cricut craft room at mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com  and see more creativity from my Design Team sisters!

Also, make sure you check out the sale
Erica has going on over
Use the code 33 for 33% off your order
(except Provo Craft and Chomas Creations)
Also, make sure you check out the sale
Erica has going on over
Use the code 33 for 33% off your order
(except Provo Craft and Chomas Creations)

7 comments:

  1. Very nice, this reminds me of the book I used to read the people look like them! And what I good idea to make a few pver the next couple of months. Love it

    MCCR DT, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris...this is so beautiful! I love it! Would you STOP making me want an Imagine???
    I love your sentiment on this as well. How very true.
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doris, this is gorgeous! I love the background paper! Now I need to go and buy another cartridge! LOL You are such an enabler!
    Miranda
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Doris. I just love the sentiment!!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love that sentiment. Great job on your card. I just love my imagine. it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sentiment with such a nostalgic feel to the cad! GREAT!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! Beautiful card, love the sentiment, very sentimental and has a feel of nostalgia.
    TFS!
    Claire, dt sista
    My Cricut Craftroom
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete