Saturday, July 30, 2011

Album cover using vinyl.

Alphalicious cricut cartridge used.  After I photo'd it - I noticed the & was off a little and fixed it.  Crosses are from Easter 2010
again - Cricut Cartridge used for fonts and numbers were from Alphalicious and the crosses which I created a border was from Easter 2010.   I created on my Design Studio and printed on my Expression using black vinyl from cricut.
I hope you like the album front and side.  it was super easy and fun.  Our pastor of 20 years is retiring from our church and 30 years as a pastor.  Each LO was a church family with pics and a letter.  I added a different bible verse to each page.

2 comments:

  1. Your album cover turned out really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this album cover...just a great idea! Thanks for being a wonderful blogger buddy, Doris! You are an angel!
    Cindy Porter

    ReplyDelete