Friday, August 5, 2011

Cartridges - info

Michelle, my friend with all the cricut is going on vacation.  SO if you are going to e-mail her about any cartridges, etc do it by tomorrow, 6th August  She won't be back till the 21st Aug -   and they won't be bringing her computer to check e-mails etc....   

She was very excited when she got e-mails from you (if you e-mailed her).  She is always getting new cartridges in - so after the 21st. I will repost a new list of additions / deletions.

after these few weeks full of medical issues and my lil guy turning 7 today - I will start creating again as Michelle was able to bid and win an Imagine and a few Imagine cartridges for me!!!  So...  I am going to be playing!!!!   ooohhhh so excited!!!  any special posts you can direct me to full of imagine ideas, hints, etc???  let me know.

Have a great weekend and STAY COOL!!! :)
doris


No comments:

Post a Comment