Monday, March 5, 2012

5 march Guest designer on Exploring Cricut...


I am so excited to be a part of an awesome blog as a Guest Designer..
on http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com/  I so love her blog and have been following for a while now.  Thank you for Diane for allowing me to be a part of your blog.

  IF you are a follower of my blog - I am thankful and I would love it if you would go over to Diane's blog at http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com and become a follower too.  You will be glad you did with all the creativity she brings to her blog!!

today, I wanted a happy card - bright and cheerful!

Cartridges used:

Simply Charmed for the smile face cut out at  3in.  and Peachy Keen PK-461 Happy lashes. An adorable set.  Enhanced on her pretty cheeks was my finger tip dipped in Blush rose color box cat eye.   Inked around the sun, using the Sunny yellow ink pad from ctmh.

Enjoy the Seasons, Imagine cartridge was used to create the background paper.  I cut out the paper at 6in and then cut to fit, depending on the size I want the card.   I used Star Dust and Yellow stickles to add extra sparkles on the paper and over the i in smile...

Stamp set You make me Smile All Over ; kid quotes from inkadinkado.  stamped with black ink from ctmh on yellow paper from my stash!   I tore around the edges a lil left over paper sparkled it all over with the stickles and stuck it under the sentiment.



I hope I have inspired you today to create with your imagine and cricut Cartridges.  I would love it if you would leave a comment today.  Someday I hope to be back with you on Exploring Cricut and show you some more. I love my Cricut!!
  IF you become a follower and sign up for my e-mails, THANK YOU and please let me know so that I can come visit you and do the same.

7 comments:

  1. Love the card and the background paper is adorable. Thanks for being our guest designer at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the paper!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super adorable.love the yellow and sun.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the happy sun and that wonderful bg paper! Great idea to use stickles on it to give it sparkle!! Thank you so very much for being our Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on being a guest designer. Love the card!
    DT sister Connie
    conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little kids sayings! Lovely card.

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete