Monday, May 16, 2011

Bible saying with bookmark on wall.. in our church.


Made from poster board and cut out. I am not even sure of the size since I used the projector to enlarge.  I used Making memories Scrapbook paint (Gold) and painted like the pages of the bible).  letters from cricut cartridge Plantin SchoolBook.  I then highlighted around the bible with a black highlighter.
Ribbon is from CTMH (a couple of years back).  I cut the cross from The Inspired Heart cricut cartridge.  layered it with scraps of awesome paper from my stash and hung it so pretty as a bookmark

Sorry hung sideways.  The bible hangs up between the double doors leading to the sanctuary.  it is a lot larger than it seems in the picture.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice project! I wanted to say "Thanks" for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower and I look forward to seeing all your creations.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very awesome project, Janis! You did such a great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I have added a follow by email option because of you :D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your projects.. TFS
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete