Wednesday, May 18, 2011

graduation card.. non cricut but awesome the same!

My granddaughter Shayanna who is 2.5.  I accidently pulled her pic in and then she was so happy....  how could I delete her.  She is such a grandmas's girl!!

I started making this card for a friend and I loved the results so much that I made a couple more and decided to post it.  I will (try) and save it for a submit to a craft magazine.. (If I can..).   OKAY.. the details...   Close To my heart is used for the card-stock; (amethyst & brown) The blue is from jawbreaker; a paper line name that was a scrap.   Ink edging (honey & heavenly blue) and the white flower (the one in middle),   the purple flower is from Prima flowers (the ones in the jars)  and the yellowish bottom flower is from Prima; floral embellishment.  the brown brad was that of a package that was opened and dumped into my lil bin of brads - it's the prettiest brown bad I had.   And last but the prettiest...  the lacy knit ribbon from Bo Bunny; Bella Journel     The verse is a copy that my friend had and i copied it (with her ok).  it was old??.. so source of where she bought it is unknown ; but the author is Beth Stuckwisch.  Isn't it a beautiful saying.
 I hope you like the close-ups.  I am so an amateur for picture taking....

No comments:

Post a Comment