Monday, May 30, 2011

My Creative time Throwback Challenge with green & yellow baby gift bag

l
Paper bag from Micheal's.  Cricut cartridges used are Graphically Speaking for "Handle with Care, " cut at 5.29w and New Arrival for baby cut at 3.82h.    Background paper was used from my stash because it was green and because it had hearts and it was cute....  My Handle with care is using yellow paper from Ctmh as the green background is unknown from my stash.  Brown Kraft paper is used for baby.  I used the Peachy Keen Stamp set PK 651 Just Baby Faces 1 1/8.  isn't this such a cute face!!   I used Z463 Spring harmony CTMH Sassy Strands to wrap around the bag as well as it is holding the baby up.  hence the phrase.. Handle with Care  :)

I hope you can see the baby hanging using the 3d dots from Stampin Up.  see his arm....  My granddaughter, Shayanna, age 2 decided she HAD to help baby..  sorry....   The yellow that  kinda sorta highlighted around the baby is using a yellow crayon from Stampin Up.    I am not sure if you can tell or not - BUT I double cut the blanket and 3d' it on top of the original cut.  It looks much cuter.   I left this bag a simple bag and perhaps will add a little more flair when the time comes to use it.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your gift bag. Love the little face on the baby. Cuteness!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the gift bag. I need to think out side of the box more often. Good luck on the
    challenge. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. I love those fibers and that sweet peachy face. Great job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G!!!!! Your card is SOOOO SUPER SWEET!!! I LOVE IT!!! Great job w/the challenge my friend!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete