Friday, January 6, 2012

COLOR CHALLENGE

 If you have come across my blog I appreciate it and hope you will stay, comment and look around and perhaps even become a follower and sign up for my e-mail. would love it even more if you took my button to your blog which is on the left side.
    AND.. I invite you to come on over to Erica's Cricut Craft Room  at mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com  and see ALL the awesome projects created by my creative DT sisters.

Today our challenge is Using the colors RED - BROWN - PINK
I chose to use all 3 for MY challenge.

I used the  Imagine Cartridge YUMMY. 
**The tea cup was cut at 3.5in the border at 1in frame inside at 1.4 and outside frame at 1.5.  The yummy desert was cut at 1.3in and the paper background cut at 6.5in
** ALL colors on the project were created within the YUMMY cartridge.
** Stamp saying was using K. Andrews WINGED THINGS.  I just love this set!
** Pretty pink stick pin is from Close to My heart several years ago.
** the pink heart at the end of the stick pin is from a bowl of bling at my LSS and just glued on.
** I inked around the edges of nearly everything using chocolate and cranberry ink pad from CTMH.
** Stickles, diamond  has enhanced the icing on the cake and brushed corduroy distress stickles enhances the coffee aroma. (can you smell it....mmmm)
**Red Rhinestones on the border flowers is from CTMH bling set.

Are you hungry now for some pastry and tea??  mmmm.. I am.  Please head back to Erica's blog (listed above) and head over to my fellow DT friends and be inspired some more!  Would love it if you left a comment...  they warm my heart.. and please take my button back to your blog.  I had fun creating it! It's NEW (thanks to Amy (love to crop) for encouraging and directing me)  IF you do, please tell me so I can be sure to get your button on my blog.. (if it isn't already) :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving that background paper Doris! Great choice.

    You can see the Disney layout I made on my blog ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute !! I love the color ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty. Welcome to the design team. Looking forward to following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card and your blog is awesome!! thank you for all the kind words you leave on mine! I've or I should say we've been under the weather and just starting to feel back among the living or I'd visited sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, my friend!!! What a pretty-pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doris,
    Such a Yummy Card!! love the stick pin.
    Your DT Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete