Friday, December 2, 2011

2nd Dec - 25 days of Christmas - SNOW PLAY -cuttlebug

 SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!  Who doesn't love this part of winter...  I know I still do!!  So why not these cute snowman. Snow Friends cartridge is such an awesome one for winter.. cut at 3.43h & 2.31 w  and the snowballs you see here in various sizes.  Winter Frolic for the Snowball Fight at 2.25h & 5.w  -I couldn't resist an ol' fashion snowball fight... 

Using Peachy Keen PK521 Winter faces 1 1/8th  for the adorable faces.  a little red from the ink for the cheeks.  I used the Liquid Applique with orange re-inker to create the depth in his nose and his mittens, heat drying it to create the 3d effect.

Christmas stash of misc ribbons were used for the scarves and some stardust stickles to enhance it.

The snowballs are created using the Liquid Applique and white re-inker from ctmh.  mixed together and using a toothpick -  I put the mix onto the snowballs and then heat dried the mix to create the look of snow.

Cuttlebug (pc) embossing folder SNOWFLAKES was used.  I sanded down the snowflakes  and then added the Icicle stickles to enhance the feel and look of the snowflakes.    Using white ink from ctmh I inked around the edges of the yellowish paper and the blue embossed background.

Do you like his hat.  It is created using this little baggie of snowballs that I have had for years..  held on by glue.

Mr snowman's feet.. I mean boots were created using Black Metal from Stickles.   


Snowball fight was enhanced using the pen -   sharpie poster-paint.  you keep pressing up & down on the spot you want.. in which the entire word was touched up to have the look of snow on here.  I hope you can see it.  What do you think??


this brad  -cute huh..  is from Making Memories

I just love his hat made from lil snowballs I had in my stash - I "believe" they were from Making Making  It was my 7yr old's idea to make his hat like snow.  snowman - snow hat - snowball fight...  makes sense - right mom??  YUP, your right!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Doris. Love the embossed background for your cute snowmen.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowmen are sooo cute!

    Jamie
    http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete