Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MUG and vinyl - so easy!

Myhubby bought this cute mug for work but wanted his name on here.  So so so so simple I created his name VERNON with the Superman cricut cartridge font.  created at 1.5 in and at a length of 5.5 inch - it fit perfectly!!
Vinyl was bought at cricut.com




Hope you like this simple easy project but so cool to personalize!!  We will be doing more of these as I am giving each of my grandkids a solid mug and they can help me do their own designs of what they want~

3 comments:

  1. Super cute mug. I do love the personalization.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea to do with the grandkids. I'm sure you will all have a great time completing that project!

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea! Great project.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete