Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blast Off birthday card using the Imagine


I just love using my cricut Imagine!!  This awesome card and box was totally made using the Blast  Off Imagine cartridge.  I changed the color a little but nothing major.  I created the card as a base and just folded to make a card.    I inked around the edge of the card using red ink from Ctmh.   I wrote the 'hope your birthday's a blast!"  I need to invest in more stamp sets of words for boys birthdays!!
WOULD you believe I had all the measurements and they got put "somewhere"  been looking for them and just can't find them - so I am sorry for the lack of not giving info to you properly.
This box was created with all the color as seen in the Cricut Imagine Blast off.  I love this box!!  I used red twine to hold the box together.  I was surprised it didn't fully close but served the purpose of money and goodies with some tissue paper and extra careful time carrying it!  I believe the box was cut at like 9in but by the time you fold it - it becomes much smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment