Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 Feb -USE STAMPS ON A CARD



Please join us at mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see more projects created by the awesome Design Team.

using stamps on a card  is the theme today - I then added a cartridge saying...
      and by the way...  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

I stamped on the card using the stamps: Technique Tuesday; a little more organized (has tons of random words for paper crafting) and CTMH W189 font Alphabets (I stamped the words cricut, bags & tags)

**Using the CTMH ink pads:  chocolate, ocean, sunflower & tulip

** Cricut Cartridge Car Decals was used for the saying  "I love crafting"

random stamping to start.  Can't say it's done with perfection but as good as I can..... as stamping, scrap-booking and paper crafting is NEVER REALLY perfect.. is it???
Notice the CRICUT in between the   I'd rather be... CRICUT.... crafting - that's how I roll.....  that wasn't planned but turned out pretty cool!

I am going to keep this for a gift card for either a blog hop or my daughter..

Please head back to Erica's site over at  mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see more projects created with stamping on a card OR making of an Valentine Day card by my fellow DT sisters...

11 comments:

  1. cute!

    http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!

    http://tryi2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Doris!
    I love the word art.. you did a great job!
    Teresa
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool Doris! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamping! That sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the word art collage.
    TFS!
    Claire, DT Sista
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doris,
    I love your background stamping, you did a great job! And as far as your comment on the DT social page, never question your creativity!! We all see things differently and that is what makes us unique!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute and I LOVE the background stamping!!!

    DT Sis,
    Sherri
    squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete