Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
LINE UP FOR TODAY IS:
SATURDAY line up
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Michelle G - http://paperaffair.blogspot.com
4. Laurie- - http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com CAME FROM
5. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/ - ME
6. Jamie /http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com NEXT for more creativity
7. Liz /http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ -
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharron - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com
NOW onto our scheduled Blog hop....
MY cartridges today being featured are: CAR DECALS - FATHERS DAY and BATMAN
I was asked to make a card with feet for the toes.. (um okay..) for a lady who is getting a pedicure from her friends for her birthday! hmmm. so as i was looking for this blog hop and... - WHALAA.. there is feet on my featured cartridge.. CAR DECALS! So here goes.
-SMOOCHES - various colors! I used 12 colors. I know 10 toes... white on the tip of toe and red on the card itself.
- TOES cut at 5.5 inches on the Imagine and then using the RGB code of 255 220 177 for the feet color.
- I typed the sentiment on my computer. There needs to be more pedi-mani word stamps! lol SEE all the spots on there - it's to represent all the nail-polish we brush off first before our toes gets it..
- stamp set is from Inkadinkado - Stamp It, Girlfriend. I used the nailpolish bottle and stamped randomly on the card base with the black stazon ink pad. then using the SMOOCHES - I just pained in the middle of the bottle.
- inked around the edges is ctmh ink pad bubblegum
- Peachy Keen Stamp set PRINCESS faces 1 1/8th PK 641 and high-lighted with extra color from ctmh watercolor pencils. I saw after I was looking - I forgot her blush -so I went back and highlighted her pretty cheeks.
|I have got to say -It looks MUCH cuter in person!|
FATHER'S DAY CARTRIDGE
my hubby wanted this made to the size you see.. I wanted to go bigger but nope - this is exactly what he wanted and where it is!!
|Using Fathers Day and cutting out at 5in & Using the Imagine for the built in colors just makes me so very happy! wanted to use vinyl but as he says -it's my project and I want paper. (okay then..)|
|on HIS door.. to HIS room..|
Using the pre-selected colors in the Imagine - this made this card an easy quick card. ALL cuts in the Fathers Day cartridge. Is this not a cool recliner cut out at 3in. I love the remote control whcih is cut at 1.5 (word of wisdom.. the larger the remote control the better). the Remote control up on 3d dots to give a little depth. DAD came from CTMH June stamp set. Twine is yellow and black from ctmh.
NEXT CARD AND LAST for FATHERS DAY!
| Notice that Jayden wrote
on the top of the card... TO DAD... before I could take a picture...|
Hope you like his card, he says!
The FATHERS DAY seasonal cartridge is perfect as dad just likes many of the items on this cool cartridge. so we have an 81/2 x 11 card-stock folded in half and inked blue (like the sky, I am told) since Dad does these outside.
* I embossed the life jacket with the Cracked Sizzix from Tim Holtz embossing folder. *The Golf handle is embossed with the Herringbone PC cuttlebug folder and Spots and Dots embossed folder on the golf ball. Jayden insists this is what the golf ball looks like. the tee that the ball sits on was colored green since dad has some green ones.
* the fish were cut out on grey ctmh cs on the Paper Dolls for Everyday cricut cartridge.
** The sentiment inside is such a cute one that I have had for years. 2005 Stampin up. I don't recall the set name except it came with a little girls and boy dressed up like mom & dad.BATMAN CARTRIDGE
some previous batman creations I have made for a birthday boy last year. (HINT: The larger the cut the better to put it together for the characters!!) ALL characters are cut at 6 or 7in.
|details are awesome!|
|strips of black card stock & batman patterned paper, had in stash. Batman font letters cut from cartridge; misc stickers are on here too as well as some cricut cuts|
It still hangs up in his room. - "HOLY BATMAN IT"S MASON"S 5 BIRTHDAY
|take a white sandwich bag ink it up with yellow ink and glue on bats for party bags - easy and cheap!|
Who knew a door hanger could be turned into an invitation!! FRONT & BACK. It's a door hanger BUT an awesome invite that also fits in the invitation envelopes! Cut out at 4in. The sentiment is from the cartridge too! I just typed up the invite details and cut to fit.
Please head on over to to continue on this fun day of creativity of my fellow DT sister... JAMIE