Wednesday, February 15, 2012

USE A PHRASE feature .. on any cartridge


If you are just coming to say hi - thank you and I am glad you are here!!  BUT please head on over to mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com  to see more projects focusing on PHRASES and many will focus on Would You Ever Guess Wednesday (WYEGW) meaning they pick any feature on a cartridge OTHER THAN the main feature on that overlay pad key  My Design Team Sisters are very creative..

 go on... stop on by and see...  you'll be glad you did!  AND while you are it - sign up and become a follower of Erica's Craft Room to never miss any creativity that we come up with just for you!


Today we are focusing on any PHRASE feature on any cartridge.  I choose the cartridge, AUTUMN CELEBRATIONS.  (I love this cartridge!!)

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PHRASE and the ribbon on the same cartridge. 

- stamp set for a random background is K Andrews Designs called Fashionable Friends. please go to www.kandrewdesigns.com if you would like this stamp set.  I used the words associated with our "friends".  INSIDE saying 'thanks for your support" is from the same set.

- Ctmh ink pads watermelon, bubblegum and pink carnation. for the random stamping and inking around the edges.  Paper is from Ctmh too.

-RIBBON: from Hobby Lobby called Cherish

Bling is from a misc package of misc pink bling  shades

Inside is the girl walking from Cricut cartridge Pink Journey (a cut I didn't use.. until now)  so never throw away unused cuts..  you never know......

I wanted a simple card to focus on the purpose of the card - THE PHRASE: BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

oops on the top where you can see a lil white..  I clipped a lil more than should..  sorry.

IT does look more focused on the actual card than looking all blended in like I am seeing here...

inside card  'Thanks for your Support"


Please leave me a comment, I love comments.  IF I have inspired you, please take my button to your blog and sign up for my e-mail and become a follower.  I would love to come to your blog so leave your blog addy :)
HEAD BACK TO mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com now to see more creativity from my DT friends!


7 comments:

  1. Great card Doris. Once again, I love your background stamping!!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I like all the extra stamping on the main base

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Doris!!

    DT sister
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you decorated the inside.
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! I'm always afraid to stamp like that because it never fails at least one image is messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card looks great. I like the bling on the ribbon

    ReplyDelete