Thursday, February 23, 2012

23 Feb -using cartridge ELEGANT EDGES


If you have by chance came by - I am glad BUT I would love if you hopped on over to Erica at mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see what projects were created using either the ELEGANT EDGES cartridge or SESAME STREET

I chose ELEGANT EDGES.  My friend & I are making goodie bags to go to the Women's World retreat for this weekend.  I made a frame (cut out at 5.5in - designed and cut on the Imagine) with a small heart in it.  printed it out white and did some colors - but nothing caught my attention as I then decided to use my Imagine, Black & White cartridge. and then to spice it up.

white plain cut and then spiced up using the Black & White Imagine cartridge cut at 5.5 in

We colored several of the roses using the SU colored pencils. 

This is the saying for the Women's World Christian  Retreat in Manhatten, ks this weekend.    We made these for the ladies in our church who is going to attend.  goodies inside...   This is their verse they picked as a theme this year.  I typed it up on my computer and printed out to fit.   The yellow heart is a heart that is part of the frame.  We stuck a yellow heart behind it using the heart punch from SU.  perfect fit!   
  We randomly colored the roses.  it was fun to sit, chat and color!  
 punched 2 holes in the bag & tied it with a black ribbon from walmart.  They can save this later on as it is NOT attached to the bag.


Please leave a comment  - I love comments :)   PLEASE head on over to ERICA over at mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com  and see more projects created by my Design Team friends

5 comments:

  1. these turned out beautiful

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris... these are simply lovely! Great job!
    Teresa
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Doris!! I love how you colored the roses!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I hope your having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bags! You did such an awesome job.

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete